It’s not just Canada. The Farmery Estate Brewery claims to be the first of its kind in North America — a brewery where ingredients that go into the beer are grown on the farm. Chris and Lawrence Warwaruk, farm boys from rural Manitoba, were inspired to go back to their roots after years in the restaurant and pub business with a unique spin that harkened back to their times on the farm. The result: A delicious and refreshing flagship beer named the Farmery Premium Lager. Besides being a Canadian craft brewery, the farmery has a lot of local sensibility that seeks a wide audience. Just watch the video above. It’s got an awesome Arcade Fire tune that will get you geeked to drink this beer or a similar concept for a brewery.
Search The Site
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- What’s the difference between porter and stout?
- 10 safety tips for using brewing cleaning chemicals
- Five business issues to consider before starting a brewery
- Craft beer distribution: Study the market, distributors and your own operations
- Craft a brewing business plan: Tips from a brewery in planning
- Southern Wine & Spirits opens highly automated warehouse from W&H Systems
- Land of the free, beer of the brave: Craft beer’s biggest legal battlesJuly 3, 2015
- 10 safety tips for using brewing cleaning chemicalsJuly 2, 2015
- World of Beer Craft: Learn how macro brewer Guinness builds its cold process areaJune 30, 2015
- How tax legislation affects the ‘craft beer’ definition (is Sam Adams out?)June 30, 2015
- What is authenticity’s role in branding your craft beer?June 29, 2015
- Creating shared-value: A craft brewery fundraiser case studyJune 24, 2015