It’s not just Canada. The Farmery Estate Brewery claims to be the first of its kind in North America — a brewery where ingredients that go into the beer are grown on the farm. Chris and Lawrence Warwaruk, farm boys from rural Manitoba, were inspired to go back to their roots after years in the restaurant and pub business with a unique spin that harkened back to their times on the farm. The result: A delicious and refreshing flagship beer named the Farmery Premium Lager. Besides being a Canadian craft brewery, the farmery has a lot of local sensibility that seeks a wide audience. Just watch the video above. It’s got an awesome Arcade Fire tune that will get you geeked to drink this beer or a similar concept for a brewery.
Search The Site
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- Measuring the impact of labels on craft beer purchase decisions
- Five business issues to consider before starting a brewery
- What’s the difference between porter and stout?
- Boston Beer revenues up, Jim Koch hints at future sale?
- Craft a brewing business plan: Tips from a brewery in planning
- Veronica Vega named brewmaster at Deschutes Brewery (she started as a tour guide)
- Eco-friendly brewing tips from top craft brewing professionalsAugust 4, 2015
- Measuring the impact of labels on craft beer purchase decisionsAugust 3, 2015
- Download an exclusive (FREE!) excerpt from Brew Law 101: A Legal Guide to Opening a BreweryJuly 31, 2015
- Study: U.S. beer industry brews $253 billion in economic activity, 1.75 million jobsJuly 30, 2015
- How an old SoCal brewery was revived, rebranded as Evans Brewing Co.July 28, 2015
- Efficient brewhouses: The modular, multifunctional Simatec Multi-BrewJuly 23, 2015