It’s not just Canada. The Farmery Estate Brewery claims to be the first of its kind in North America — a brewery where ingredients that go into the beer are grown on the farm. Chris and Lawrence Warwaruk, farm boys from rural Manitoba, were inspired to go back to their roots after years in the restaurant and pub business with a unique spin that harkened back to their times on the farm. The result: A delicious and refreshing flagship beer named the Farmery Premium Lager. Besides being a Canadian craft brewery, the farmery has a lot of local sensibility that seeks a wide audience. Just watch the video above. It’s got an awesome Arcade Fire tune that will get you geeked to drink this beer or a similar concept for a brewery.
Search The Site
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- Five business issues to consider before starting a brewery
- What’s the difference between porter and stout?
- Business software selection: ERP or best-of-breed?
- Peracetic acid cleaning on the rise for UK craft breweries
- What are the top beer styles in Chicago? (Cool infographic)
- Craft a brewing business plan: Tips from a brewery in planning
- Peracetic acid cleaning on the rise for UK craft breweriesMay 26, 2015
- Cleveland-millwright Superior Erection helps with Great Lakes expansionMay 21, 2015
- Business software selection: ERP or best-of-breed?May 20, 2015
- The story of Avery Brewing’s quality assurance ATP testingMay 19, 2015
- The next craft beer? Three reasons craft spirits are on the riseMay 18, 2015
- Covaleski Down Under: Victory co-founder hits Melbourne Good Beer Week and goes New Zealand hop huntingMay 14, 2015