You never know where the inspiration for your next brew is going to come from: the changing of seasons, a unique food pairing or even the pages of your new favorite book. As a busy business owner, immersing yourself in the craft beer industry often extends outside of the brewery. Cracking open a craft beer-focused book before bed might even just lead to that brewing dreamworld, where your next great brew comes from. That’s why Quarto Publishing Group family of imprints is celebrating its second annual Beer Book Month, beginning March 1, 2015.
Beer Book Month will continue to highlight the best and most informative books on these subjects at the soon-to-launch www.beerbookmonth.com. The website will include exclusive content from the books and their authors, along with events, recipes, contests, information and much more. Check out the rundown of some of the great titles Quarto Publishing Group plans to offer:
- The Beer Wench’s Guide to Beer by Ashley Routson (publishing May 2015)
- Beer: The Ultimate World Tour by Bill Yenne
- Experimental Homebrewing by Denny Conn and Drew Beechum
- The Complete Guide to Making Mead by Steve Piatz
- Brew Brittania: The Strange Rebirth of British Beer by Jessica Boak, Ray Bailey
- Extreme Brewing: An Enthusiast’s Guide to Brewing Craft Beer at Home by Sam Calagione
- The Homebrewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer by Ronald Pattinson
- The Homebrew Journal: From Ingredients to Glass: An Essential Record of Recipes and Observations by Ben Keene
- The Illustrated Directory of Beer: A Beer Lover’s Guide to Over 1,500 Brews
- The Great Northeast Brewery Tour by Ben Keene
Mark your calendars for next March, as all books featured at beerbookmonth.com will be available for 30 percent off with the code “BEER30”.