Gotta be honest here, folks. Stone Brewing Berlin World Bistro and Gardens looks like the duck’s nuts, and we’re ready to cross the pond to pound some beers in Berlin. It’s so enormous. We could probably spend a week just exploring its beer selection. The brewery itself is producing beer for 18 different countries (so far), but the bar and restaurant have a total of 75 beers on tap, which is the largest beer selection in all of Germany. The indoor bistro looks like it might be the brewpub of Narnia; it has a magical quality built on oddly enchanting trees, wood accents and lamp posts. We assume you enter a wardrobe to get there. And fittingly, the outdoor patio is worthy of being called a mighty German brew garden. It all looks absolutely amazing. We’ll just ask the one question on everyone’s mind: Why didn’t they build this in Cleveland?
Search The Site
- HoneyMoon Brewery wins grand prize in Miller Lite’s Tap the Future competition
- Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas
- Everything you need to know about Green Flash’s Virginia Beach grand opening (Nov. 13)
- Delaware’s Iron Hill continues setting records with its 20th consecutive GABF win (45 medals overall)
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- What is the growth potential of craft spirits in the U.S.?
- Quick tip on marketing beer to women (and an entire book on it too)
- Enjoy this excellent overview of the Minnesota craft brewing scene (then plan a brewcation)
- Anheuser-Busch wants into your garage now, buys the largest homebrew supply company
- Details on the expansion of New Hampshire’s Schilling Beer Co.
- Poor barley crop in Canada could raise craft beer prices
- R&D tax credit opportunities for craft breweriesOctober 24, 2016
- What is the growth potential of craft spirits in the U.S.?October 20, 2016
- Enjoy this excellent overview of the Minnesota craft brewing scene (then plan a brewcation)October 19, 2016
- Environmental design: Turn your brewery into an immersive brand experienceOctober 18, 2016
- Four Ts at Four: What a brewery needs to know about its IP before considering a saleOctober 17, 2016
- Great Moments in Craft Beer: Canadian brewers protest a corporate ‘Oktoberfest’ by throwing ‘Craftoberfest’ next doorOctober 13, 2016