Victory Brewing Co. will expand its national and international distribution footprint to include Idaho, Arizona and Kentucky, as well as the United Kingdom, Cayman Islands and Sweden. The brewery also has realigned and expanded its current distribution partners in Oregon and Washington state.
Beginning this month, Victory’s beer will be available in the following territories and represented by:
- Oregon — Bigfoot Beverage Distributors, General Distributors and Summit Beverage;
- Washington — C. Stein Distributing Washington, Odom Corp., Marine View Beverage and Sound Beverages;
- Grand Cayman Island — Brasserie Purveyors;
- Sweden — Great Brands AB; and
- United Kingdom — Vertical Drinks.
In January the following companies will boost Victory’s distribution:
- Arizona — Hensley Beverage Co.;
- Idaho — C. Stein Distributing Idaho; and
- Kentucky — Heidelberg Distributing Co. and River City Distributing.
“Many fans in these markets have long-awaited this news and we’re excited to finally make it official,” said Steve German, vice president of sales and distribution. “We’re looking forward to working with our new partners, and of course, excited by the opportunity to introduce our brand to new fans in states and countries around the world.”
Victory will launch in these markets first with year-round brands — HopDevil IPA, Headwaters Pale Ale, Prima Pils, Golden Monkey, DirtWolf and Storm King — and look to add its seasonal lineup over time.
With the addition of these new territories, Victory’s national distribution footprint will include 34 states, as well as the District of Columbia; the brand will be available internationally at select locations in seven countries around the world.