PACK EXPO is pivoting nimbly into the virtual tradeshow space with an epic-sounding event. The PACK EXPO portfolio of trade fairs, produced by the PMMI Media Group and PMMI, the Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, is now joined by PACK EXPO Connects this Nov. 9-13 — a virtual tradeshow packed (sorry, had to say it) with live-chat sessions, live machinery demos, international hours, PMMI Media editor curation and the latest details and inspection opportunities for craft brewers looking for packaging and processing equipment.
The digital show already has nearly 500 exhibitors, which have apparently already scheduled some 2,200 demos, focused on packaging and processing equipment. For craft brewers that means the chance to inspect the latest equipment and services (canning lines, accumulation tables, depallitizers, labeling tech, air compressors, etc.) from top brands like Pneumatic Scale Angelus, GEA, KHS, PakTech, Sullair and the list goes on right here.
To get a vibe for this event, let’s dig some of these daily events:
- Jumpstart Sessions — Get inspired each morning with motivating and interactive communications with industry visionaries.
- Trend Chats — 15-minute conversations on buzzworthy topics between a PMMI Media Group editor and a featured industry expert.
- Daily Download — Get the best of the best rundown from the PMMI Media Group editors as they recap can’t miss products, the latest innovations and thought-provoking sessions.
- The Solution Room — Collaborate with industry thought leaders to find solutions for today’s packaging challenges. You even get to engage via live chat with industry gurus.
- Innovation Stage Presentations — See the latest breakthrough technology from the show’s most innovative suppliers.
Dig some of these tradeshow opportunities:
- Attendees and exhibitors from 40+ vertical industries
- Live machinery demos and product presentations daily
- Focus on products, conveniently organized by major category
- Live chat with vendors and product technical experts
- Daily educational sessions and exclusive keynotes
- Live attendee help and Ask the Experts online resource
That’s just a few highlights. PACK EXPO Connects will bring together a full suite of packaging insights and machine makers to help craft brewers minimize the time and effort necessary to find answers to real-world packaging and processing challenges.
Live showroom hours will run Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST, and Friday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST. In fact, due to overwhelming demand, event producer PMMI Media Group just extended those exhibit hours, adding an additional hour to each day for attendees to visit suppliers’ showrooms and view live demos. From the press release:
“PACK EXPO Connects is shaping up to be the most innovative and engaging industry event this year,” says Jim Pittas, president & CEO, PMMI. “We are so happy that the research and effort invested in this debut event is receiving such an enthusiastic response. We look forward to bringing PACK EXPO Connects to the packaging and processing community.”
International demo hours have also been added each day, to expand PACK EXPO Connects global reach. International demos will be broadcasting at 10:00 a.m. China Standard time (10:00 p.m. CT) and 10:00 am Greenwich Mean time (4:00 a.m. CT). These time slots will enable exhibitors to demonstrate their solutions and enjoy live interaction with attendees who reside outside the Western Hemisphere. In addition, all education sessions will be available on demand for international attendees to watch at times convenient to them. Spanish language closed captioning will also be provided for specific content and interviews with industry newsmakers.
Attendee registration opens on Sept. 15. To sign up to exhibit or learn more, visit packexpoconnects.com.