Expanding its local craft influence on the Strip, Sin City Brewing Co. will open its newest bar at Grand Bazaar Shops on Oct. 28. The local brewery’s fourth location will feature its five signature craft beers, a rotating seasonal brew, and the brewery’s first outdoor seating delivering an al fresco drinking experience in the heart of Las Vegas Boulevard.
The design is inspired by the open-air market at Grand Bazaar Shops with a convenient walk-up bar for guests-on-the-go. Those looking to linger over their lager can enjoy indoor-and-outdoor seating at the new bar making it an ideal destination to catch the game or just people-watch along the main walkway.
“There’s nothing better than drinking a beer outside with your friends on a sunny day,” said Rich Johnson, Sin City’s Master Brewer. “It’s always been a dream of mine to open an outdoor drinking destination on The Strip and we’re looking forward to sharing our craft beer at Grand Bazaar Shops.”
Johnson’s brews utilize only four ingredients in accordance with the 1516 German Beer Purity Law. Trained by German brewmasters and a frequent traveler to Germany in his younger years, Johnson admires the rich brewing traditions and incredible beers from the country. He carries on the customs of Reinheitsgebot through a time of wide-spread beer reinvention as he believes beautiful beers are eternal and traditions deserve to be honored. This ideology lead to the creation of five signature brews available year-round in addition to intriguing seasonal brews released four times a year.
The Sin City beer lineup
- Amber: The copper hue of this Octoberfest-style lager is equally as beautiful as it is tasty, with well-balanced and satisfyingly smooth flavors.
- Light: A perfect option for the craft beginner, this refreshing beer gives an extra kick of flavor while still achieving easy drinkability.
- IPA: Craft beer connoisseurs will be delighted by this full-bodied brew, featuring a distinct hoppy taste that continues to evolve on the palate as it is being consumed.
- Weisse: Sin City’s wheat beer emanates refreshing hints of citrus and banana zest with a spicy clove aroma for a beer to tingle all the senses.
- Stout: The darker side of Sin City is this traditional Irish Session Stout that showcases a thick creamy head, dry finish and a stimulating roasted-coffee essence.
- Seasonal: Sin City brews a selection of four seasonal beers that rotate throughout the year including a Pilsner, Winter Brock, Steam Beer, Double IPA and its current resident, Sin City Oktoberfest.
Sin City Brewing Co. at Grand Bazaar Shops will be open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
It’s been fun to follow the Las Vegas Craft beer scene the last two years – a lot of great things going on,… https://t.co/AJ4dpsK8RU
Linda Lovelady says
Linda Lovelady liked this on Facebook.
Takehiko Nakahara says
Takehiko Nakahara liked this on Facebook.
Jeff Lovelady says
Jeff Lovelady liked this on Facebook.
Richard Lovelady says
Richard Lovelady liked this on Facebook.
Andrew Hale says
Andrew Hale liked this on Facebook.
RT @crsimp01: Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas https://t.co/N8DQbYd8AZ via @craftbrewingbiz
Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas https://t.co/N8DQbYd8AZ via @craftbrewingbiz
#CraftBeer #LocalBreweries #DrinkLocal #IPA #Brewery Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vega… https://t.co/sjrxwKXkjP
#IllDrinkToThat RT @carlu_fra: Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas https://t.co/pkO7GeDP2T #beer #craftbeer
Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas https://t.co/iOCmw27fej #beer #craftbeer