Are you a new craft brewer looking to get your brand noticed? (All heads nod.) Then you might want to sign up to win Grandstand’s New Brewer Scholarship because it is packed with cool (and valuable!) prizes that could give a nice boost to your marketing efforts.
Here’s the deal: Head to egrandstand.com/scholarships and tell your brewery’s story in 1,500 words or fewer. That’s it. The story is up to you: Talk about how your brewery got started, show your passion, share your plans after opening, talk about your beers, your process, etc., whatever makes your brewery unique. Oh, and the Grandstand team said to include info on your current branding and community involvement.
The Scholarship Prize Package:
- 144 qty pints with 2c printing
- 72 qty 64-ounce amber growlers with caps and 1c printing
- 24 qty hoodies with 3c printing
- 100 bottle openers with 1c print
- 3 inch x 3 inch vinyl stickers (300)
- A branding assessment from Grandstand
- Featured on Grandstand website and Facebook page.
- Shipping on all items included
- And if another brewer referred you, that brewery will win 144 pints and 48 T-shirts of their own, so be sure to note if someone referred you.
- Entrants must be a newly-licensed brewery (within the last 12 months) and located in the United States or Canada within the last 18 months.
- Only one entry per brewery.
- All breweries and referring breweries must register at: egrandstand.com/newbrewersubmission. (Must be a valid email address.)
- All breweries and referring breweries must “Like” Grandstand on Facebook: facebook.com/egrandstand
- NOTE: This is NOT a beer judging contest.
- Photos are welcome, but not required. Only one entry per brewery.
- Originality (20 pts)
- Relevance to Scholarship Program (10 pts)
- Creativity (20 pts)
- Compelling Story (40 pts)
- Community Involvement (10 pts)
Complete the registration form at egrandstand.com/newbrewersubmission by midnight on May 31, 2014.
Photos can be uploaded with your submission when completing the registration form (make sure to enter a referring brewery if applicable — name and contact info). Good luck, everyone.
In the mean time, be sure to check out a few of these Craft Brewing Business features for some additional marketing/merchandise info:
Craft beer is more than creating the perfect brew. It’s about supporting small businesses, local entrepreneurs or your old college buddy who just opened a brewery. Craft beer hands the … Read More
There you are, local craft brewer, with a great product, great on-site location and an interested customer. This is just the opportunity to extend it all — the fun, the product … Read More
If you are a start-up or a small brewery looking to launch your brand, gain future cult followers and potentially new accounts, then your best bet is to get out there and infiltrate as many local craft events as you can … Read More
After a long day of writing about craft beer, the Craft Brewing Business crew walked over to one of its favorite Happy Hour bars to start drinking some craft beer. … Read More