Foxx Equipment Co. has expanded its wholesale-only 2014 catalog of beverage-dispensing equipment to 208 pages. Maybe it’s time you gave it a look-see. The 2014 catalog and sales fliers are available free through the company’s website. Ford and Christine Maurer have owned Foxx Equipment Co. for four decades. Founded in 1956, the company specializes in soft drink and beer-dispensing equipment parts, including certain hard-to-find parts. Most fittings and other parts are designed for dispensing valves and containers, such as pop tanks and kegs that contain syrup or beer.
New this year is a section of Perlick brewer’s sampling valves and parts:
- Perlick sampling valves have swivel adapters and choice of bacteria-proof thread or tri-clamp plate.
- Tri-clamp valve and fittings are manufactured of T304 stainless steel with silicone seat material.
- 15-turn-proof coil connects directly to all Perlick sampling valves.
Additional new items in the fully indexed catalog include:
- Smart Gel turns green or yellow within 60 seconds to indicate food contaminants, or purple to verify clean surfaces; supports preliminary work for HACCP and IFS audits.
- American Sanke economy key coupler has a durable body and probe made of high-quality plated brass.
- TOF import beer key couplers feature Italian-made brass-body construction, with each of four systems designed specifically for German, Guinness, Watney or Veltin beers. Certified ISO 9001, with NSF 61 galvanic food coating.
- Taprite CO2 regulators have back-check valves, and are available in economy soda or beer options.
- European Sanke coupler has a durable 304-grade stainless steel probe, body and handle.
- Core Components beer foam preventers are wall-mountable, and feature durable stainless-steel construction.
- Procon mag drive pump/motor assembly offers leak-free, magnetically coupled stainless-steel construction, ideal for circulating carbonated water in multiplex chillers.
- Krome Dispense flow-control faucet features chrome-plated brass body with stainless-steel spout to control hard-to-pour beers, samplers and frosted-glass pours.
- KegSkins insulation jacket is made of durable Neoprene and requires no ice to keep 1/6 barrel cold for five hours.
Foxx Equipment’s 2014 catalog of wholesale-only dispensing equipment http://t.co/JpC7pQLDK6