With numerous U.S. microbreweries that have left their start-up phase behind and are now looking for more efficient and versatile brew systems able to keep up with their business success and offering more potential for future growth, GEA’s craft brewing solutions proved to be a perfect fit.
Understanding the dynamic nature of the U.S. craft brewing market is one of the key factors for success — GEA Brewery Systems offers innovative products. Those include GEA Brewhouse Solutions such as:
- CRAFT-STAR: Intelligently automated, off the shelf, brewhouse with great batch size flexibility from 20 to 35 bbl. Available in a 2- or 3-vessel configuration.
- COMPACT-STAR: Modular design, fully automated 35 to 100 bbl brewhouses. Highest yields and energy efficiencies. Customizable to meet each brewer’s unique needs.
And GEA Cold Process Solutions such as:
- COMPACT-STAR Keller: Modular concept, which complements the COMPACT-STAR brewhouse – from wort cooler to filler. Designed with consideration of easy expansion for the growing craft brewery.
- ECO-FENCE: The cost-effective alternative to traditional pipe fence solutions. Available at any automation level while utilizing the same piping componentry. Closed system for maximum safety and hygiene.
- YEAST-STAR: Cutting-edge yeast propagation system for the advanced craft brewer. Meets the highest hygienic standards. Degree of automation is adaptable to customer requirements.
The success of GEA Brewery Systems goes hand in hand with the success of their customers. So they are looking forward to many more barrels of great beers, from Abbey Ale to Zwickel, being brewed on CRAFT-STAR and COMPACT-STAR systems.
Have a beer with us!
Make sure to stop by at the GEA booth No. 1901 at the upcoming Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America in Denver and have a chat with GEA’s brewing engineers.