We recently mentioned how Foxx Equipment Co. has expanded its wholesale-only 2014 catalog of beverage-dispensing equipment to 208 pages. It’s a fat catalog full of beer-dispensing equipment parts — from fittings and dispensing valves to tanks and kegs for craft breweries and brewpubs. Look long enough and you’ll find a new line of stainless-steel glass rinsers (pictured). They are the perfect solution for use in restaurants and bars for conditioning beer glasses and rinsing cocktail shakers.
Two options are available to meet your customers’ needs:
- The Flush-mount model, and
- The counter-top model, which includes a suction-cup mounting.
What are the specs?
- These rinsers are manufactured using Grade 304 stainless steel
- Inner size: 6 inches x 5.5 inches x 2.5 inches
- Water inlet: 3/8-inch John Guest
- Drain outlet: 5.-inch barb
For more information or to order, view the 2014 catalog online or get your free copy by visiting the company’s website. Foxx Equipment is wholesale only, specializing in soft drink and beer-dispensing equipment parts, especially those certain hard-to-find parts.
Todd Parker says
Todd Parker liked this on Facebook.
Get some new glass rinsers from Foxx Equipment Co. http://t.co/nW65bJ01iT via @craftbrewingbiz