Clever idea: This Keg Stacking Sheet allows 25 percent more kegs to fit in the same space by concentrating the layers, eliminating 5 to 6 in. per layer of non-productive stack height compared to wooden pallets. The manufacturers of this product, Keg Stacking Systems, made the fancy gif above to showcase this fact, and I’ve been zoning out and watching it most of the morning, trying to learn how to work again after a frighteningly lazy holiday weekend.
The Keg Stacker Sheet was developed to fit a need for an inexpensive system to make keg stacking safer, more convenient and more space efficient during storage, handling and transportation. Here are some of the benefits.
- No repairing wooden pallets
- Cut the number of dirty wooden pallets in your brewery by 75 percent
- Product life expectancy of seven to 10 years
- U.V. resistant, high/low temperature resistant
- Made from plastic injection molded heavy duty H.D.P.E.
- Safer, more stable storage, handling and shipping
- Easy to handle center hole for ease of use
- Built in banding slots
- One size fits all keg sizes
- Fits on a standard 45 x 48 in. pallet
- Special colors available (price on application)
- Fits all fully stainless-steel kegs. Kegs with plastic/rubber tops & bottoms may not be suitable for use.