Craft brewers turn to Siemens every day for answers that enable smart, fast and lean manufacturing. Driven by a nearly universal client requirement to drive process efficiency, Siemens’ industrial automation solutions are rigorously engineered to:
• Assess client technology and efficiency needs;
• Build a tailored plan that drives quick time to value;
• Deploy sensors to monitor manufacturing process performance; and
• Automate processes using software, data and logic controllers.
Siemens industrial automation technology and deep domain expertise drives process efficiency, enables quality control and lowers operating costs. Working with clients to understand their manufacturing challenges, Siemens solutions include:
• Advanced process control technology such as SIMATIC PCS 7, which provide a solid foundation to optimize manufacturing with sensors, software and logic control mechanisms.
• Brewing industry-specific process engineering.
• Consulting and lifecycle management services through a global delivery network of in-house experts, solution providers and OEM suppliers.
• Legacy system integration or migration projects with a focus on reducing total cost of ownership and delivering quick time to value.
Stop by the Siemens exhibit at Booth No. 1021 for more information.