The UBC Group is a manufacturer and distributor of quality beverage equipment and promotional materials for breweries and beverage companies. What’s UBC’s coolest new craft-brewery focused product?
“It’s called a VisioCooler,” said Trey Imbierowicz, craft brewery sales manager for UBC Distribution USA. “It’s a cooler that has an LCD screen and speaker on the outside. My idea is that craft brewers would sell or give these to distributors. The distributors would then use them to sell in craft beer displays at supermarkets. The best thing about the cooler is that you can load whatever you want onto the screen. So, a craft brewery from Oregon could do a ‘meet-the-brewer’ in Colorado through this cooler. How awesome is that? They could even load the brew master discussing why and how he made a specific brew. Then the consumer would open the cooler and buy their craft beer.”
UBC originally marketed big beverage companies like AB-InBev and Pepsi, but now they’ve turned their attention to the craft brewing market. Here are some of the highlights of the VisioCooler:
- Tracking information for amount of product sold, at what times they are sold and from which shelf they are sold.
- Real time information about temperature and how full the cooler is.
- The screen on the cooler is see through and shows videos, so you will still be able to see the product inside the cooler.
- There are sensors on the cooler so you can track at what locations your coolers are.
- Most importantly, you can load different videos throughout the year.
“Having the option to add which ever videos you want leaves many doors open,” Imbierowicz said. “Craft brewers could do collaborative projects that feature different videos on the cooler, and the cooler could contain both breweries’ products. There are tons of possibilities.”
Learn more by watching the video above.