The Craft Brewers Conference and BrewEXPO America is the biggest event of the year for the craft beer industry. There’s a lot to see and do, and to help you navigate it all, we present this #CBC2019 preview series. The 2019 BrewEXPO takes place at the Denver Convention Center from April 8 to 11.
Crawford Brewing Equipment | booth 6009
Crawford Brewing Equipment has announced its latest innovation, Otto the Automated Keg Washer. Otto provides micro-breweries with premier keg washing capabilities that are made in the United States. The Otto system is user-friendly, saves time and ensures thorough keg cleaning. The Otto allows brewers to multi-task and become more efficient in daily operations.
A full featured and fast way to wash kegs, Otto is a brewer’s best friend.
The Crawford Automated Keg Washer comes equipped with:
- Touchscreen interface with fully adjustable cycle timing settings, optional manual cycle through settings and caustic temperature display
- Built-in Temperature Probe
- Sanitary stainless-steel components, process piping, with an insulated barrier between solution tanks
- Quiet pumps, yet powerful
- Pressure regulators for incoming compressed air and CO2
- Dual heads and Locators to wash two kegs at once
- Easy caustic and sanitizer drain ports
- Casters for mobility
- Caustic Tank: 22.0 Gallons
- Sanitizer Tank: 31.0 Gallons
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperage: Max-15
- Recommended Dedicated Circuit
Crawford Brewing Equipment’s product offerings include: Stainless Steel Steam Fired Brewhouse, Steam Heated Mash Tun, brew kettles, hot liquor tank, brewing platform, keg washer, pumps, valves, heat exchanger, controls, fermenters, and more. Crawford offers standard and customized systems made to order, including installation and technical support. Crawford’s team also provides startup assistance, if needed, for the initial brew batches.