Abita Brewery, the famed Louisiana-based craft brewery, recently expanded its facilities, which dramatically increased its capacity. With all of this extra room, the company has sent word that it is going to offer contract brewing and packaging services to people like yourself.
RELATED: Contract and tenant brewing: Regulatory, licensing and tax considerations
Abita brews on a 200-bbl Krones equitherm brewhouse and has a Krones line capable of 400 bottles or cans per minute.
Abita can produce 300-bbl contract batches per brand with a 3,000-bbl annual minimum.
- Abita offers the following packaging configurations to contract brewing partners:
- 12-ounce cans (in 6 or 12 pack wraps in trays)
- Draft (1/2, 1/4, 1/6 BBL)
- Bottles (12 oz. Heritage in 6 or 12 pack wraps in trays)
- Bottles (12 oz. Heritage 6-pack baskets in wrap around shipping carton)
- Bottles (22 oz. in corrugated wraps)
Interested? Head to the Abita website and contact them.
Abita Brewery wants to contract brew your beer https://t.co/8IBCIl5eP2
John Paul says
John Paul liked this on Facebook.
Corey Lord says
Corey Lord liked this on Facebook.
Abita Brewery wants to contract brew your beer https://t.co/LT9Gsq2xk8 via @craftbrewingbiz
Abita Brewery wants to contract brew your beer https://t.co/irTBRtYi8V #beer #craftbeer