Allagash has always focused on bringing the community together and in today’s environment, the team wanted to continue that spirit of collaboration and community, virtually this Saison Day.
For the seventh year, Allagash Brewing Company has declared April 3, Saison Day. This year, the brewery is taking the festivities online (starting at 5 p.m. EST) to celebrate the historic Saison, a style of beer originating in the French-speaking Wallonia region of Belgium, with brewery partners around the country.
“While we couldn’t have physical celebrations with our brewery partners this year, we wanted to do the next best thing,” said Jason Perkins, Allagash Brewmaster. “We’re excited to still have the opportunity to celebrate Saisons and are looking forward to connecting with craft brewers and beer lovers during this digital happy hour and round table event.”
Grab your favorite Saison and join beer lovers from around the country for an online discussion covering all things Saisons. Confirmed speakers include (additional speakers may be confirmed):
- Jason Perkins, Brewmaster, Allagash Brewing Company (Portland, ME)
- Tim Gormley, Founder + Director of Retail, Burial Beer Co. (Asheville, NC)
- Zack Adams, Founder + Brewer, Fox Farm Brewery (Salem, CT)
- John Laffler, Founder + Brewer, Off Color Brewing (Chicago, IL)
- Mike Fava, Head Brewer, Oxbow Brewing Company (Portland, ME)
- Jay Goodwin, Co-Founder + CEO, The Rare Barrel (Berkeley, CA)
- Peter Hoey, Founder + Brewmaster, Urban Roots Brewing & Smokehouse (Sacramento, CA)
- Kevin Blodger, Co-Founder + Head Brewer, UNION Craft Brewing (Baltimore, MD)