Full disclosure: I’ve covered a bunch of industries in my time of typing stuff onto a screen. I’ve walked trade show floors for hotel managers and designers, for title insurance underwriters, for construction company owners, for the automotive executives and oh my I need to stop because I’m realizing how sad my life is. Anyway, I bring all of that up because the craft beer industry is the only one that stands out. There will be literally no mistaking what industry trade show you are at while walking around Washington, D.C., next week. Beards and mechanic shirts as far as the eye can see. I find it both refreshing and comforting.
Speaking of refreshing and comforting (LOOK AT THAT SEGUE) you’ll likely want to stop by the Dickies booth (booth 3937) while at the conference to update that distinctive craft brewing wardrobe of yours.
Dickies offers a full line of durable work shirts, pants and shoes for both men and women in the craft brewing business, many of which will be on display at the Dickies booth at this year’s Craft Brewing Conference.
Featured shirts include the:
- Flex Twill Work Shirt, which boasts lightweight flex fabric for ultimate mobility;
- The industry favorite Industrial Work Shirt, a rugged work shirt that holds up to industrial laundering; and
- The WorkTech Premium Ventilated Shirt, which features breathable performance mesh to provide relief from heat exposure.
Bottoms on display include:
- The Industrial Multi-Use Pocket Short, engineered to last with superior colorfastness and reinforced seams;
- The Industrial Relaxed Fit Cargo Pant, featuring roomy pockets and StayDark anti-fade technology; and
- The Industrial Straight Leg Comfort Waist Pant, an all-day comfort pant that’s perfect for craft beer professionals.
A number of additional top and bottom products will be at this year’s booth, as well as warm jackets, durable coveralls and non-slip shoes. Dickies will also be showcasing some decorated products from its brewery customers.
The Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America is the No. 1 event of the craft beer year (April 10-13), and we want you to be ready to see all of the cool new stuff on the trade show floor. We asked exhibitors to tell us what they will be showing off, and we turned those submissions into these handy CBC previews. See you in D.C.