Every year, prior to the annual Craft Brewers Conference & BrewEXPO America, we ask exhibitors to tell us what will be at their booth to preview the show. Below is one such preview. For all of our CBC coverage this year, search #CBC2016 or click this link. See you in Philly.
CMC-KUHNKE has worked with the craft market since the beginning of the can revolution and is continually evolving its seam technology based on feedback from its 100+ craft beverage customers. For all fledgling craft beer canners out there, you’re going to want to stop by booth #1212 in Philly this year for a free seam report.
That’s right, brewers are invited to bring sample cans from their brewery to the CMC-KUHNKE booth for a free PDF seam report. They will also get to see on screen their cross sectioned cans and the accompanying measurements.
The tool in action is the SEAMscan Package, which is an affordable high-resolution tool for double seam inspection and measurement designed specifically for craft breweries. The SEAMscan Craft Package is made up of three products essential for proper double seam maintenance and includes a 1-Year Technical Support Plan:
SEAMview Inspection Software
• Capture, measure and save seam images in less than one second
• Customize inspection screens, zoom levels and alert colors
• Save image as a .BMP, .PNG, .GIF or .JPG file, send it in an email or even use it in a document or a spreadsheet
Video Seam Imager
• Patented auto-focusing can holder
• Clearly illuminates and captures images of seams
• High-resolution USB camera and precision optics
• Rugged and reliable
Visionary Craft Software
• Connect hand gauges for easy data entry
• Compare results to specification limits
• Multiple operators
• Customized test types
• Recheck capability
• Monitoring limits
For more info on the company, hit up www.craftseams.com.