The Craft Brewers Conference and BrewEXPO America is the biggest event of the year for the craft beer industry. There’s a lot to see and do, and to help you navigate it all, we present this #CBC2019 preview series. The 2019 BrewEXPO takes place at the Denver Convention Center from April 8 to 11.
Precision Fermentation | booth 9024
Precision Fermentation is the creator of BrewMonitor, the first real-time, comprehensive fermentation monitoring system for craft brewing. BrewMonitor leverages a brewery’s existing fermentation tanks to wirelessly stream data from each active fermentation to any web-connected phone, tablet or PC.
With BrewMonitor, brewers can track critical fermentation data in real-time, including:
- Dissolved oxygen
- Internal/external temperature
The system consists of the BrewMonitor X-1 multi-sensor device (patent pending) which connects to a fermentation tank’s sample port, and BrewMonitor Console, a user-friendly, web-based monitoring and reporting application. Brewers can use BrewMonitor to more easily manage fermentations, regardless of the brewery size or beer style.
- Determine the status of a fermentation, anytime and from any location
- See all fermentation tanks at a glance, from one convenient dashboard
- Receive preemptive alerts to solve problems as soon as they occur
- Reduce labor requirements with automated, continuous sampling
- Improve product quality and consistency through observation and comparison of trends across multiple batches
- Determine fermentation completion with confidence
- Eliminate unnecessary tank time
- Reduce costly errors
Real-time fermentation monitoring and data collection offers a breakthrough in the management of quality and consistency for flagship beers, seasonals and any other beers that need to be repeated. For single batch beers, data-driven fermentation management provides more detailed insight and thereby greater creative opportunities.
Visit booth #9024 at CBC to see a demo of the BrewMonitor System, register for the free BrewMonitor Pilot Program and enter for a chance to win an iPad!