If you caught any of our Brewpub Files, you know that brewpub-operating craft brewers depend on their food offering as much as their beers. Often times, the same creativity and passion that is poured into every glass finds its way into the food that the brewpub pairs with its brews. For brewers who are more comfortable with mash and malts than spices and salts, The Craft Beer Cookbook could be the menu cheat sheet that gives you the edge.
The cookbook takes a beer-infused approach to cooking, offering a diverse selection of varieties — from tender pork chops marinated in a bold and citrusy IPA to a sticky pecan pie drizzled with a bourbon barrel-aged porter. A toast to the world’s finest brews, this cookbook highlights inspired dishes like:
· Sausage and pale ale frittata
· Stout and pomegranate-glazed chicken wings
· IPA crab cakes with spicy beer hollandaise
· Lemon pilsner cheesecake with beer lemon curd
· Amber ale pecan cinnamon rolls with beer cream cheese frosting
· Salmon with dijon brown ale cream sauce
· Slow-roasted mple stout baby back beef ribs
· Chocolate stout cake with chocolate raspberry ganache
The book was penned by Jacquelyn Dodd, a recipe developer, food photographer and hops enthusiast. Dodd took her fascination with craft beer to the next level when she launched The Beeroness. For bringing together delicious beer and food, Craft Brewing Business salutes you, Jacquelyn. Cheers!