Delta Air Lines is stocking its beverage carts with a selection of regional craft beers to bring local options to customers. You may remember the airline’s first foray into craft beer, stocking its cabinets with SweetWater Brewing’s fine beer. The move continues the airline’s focus on bringing regional food, wine and now beer to the in-flight experience — giving passangers a preview of the local experience of their destination.
Here is the list of regional craft beers now available on Delta.
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. (San Diego),
- Blue Point Brewing Co. (Long Island, NY),
- Brooklyn Brewery (Brooklyn, NY),
- Lagunitas Brewing Co. (Petaluma, Calif.),
- Newburyport Brewing Co. (Newburyport, Mass.),
- Samuel Adams (Boston), and
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido, Calif.)
The selection of regional craft beers are available on Delta’s West Coast Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco; between New York-LaGuardia and Boston, Washington-Regan National and Chicago-O’Hare; on Delta’s transcontinental routes between New York-JFK and Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle; and on flights between Atlanta and New York-LaGuardia, Washington-Reagan National and Dulles, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa and New Orleans. Samuel Adams is available on all other domestic routes in the U.S.