Cryogenics just sounds cool, and once we visited the Chart Industries booth at the Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America in Washington, D.C., this week, we realized just how cool cryo tech can be (excuse that pun, please). Chart Industries manufactures cryogenic equipment used in the production, storage and distribution of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and industrial gases. It also engineers some excellent cryo machines for the beer industry.
Just check out the video above: Chart Industries is introducing and demonstrating its latest innovation in nitrogen dosing — the CryoDoserFlex — at the Craft Brewers Conference this week. Stop by booth 3621 and register for a free demonstration at your brewery. The CryoDoserFlex can be used for both quality control (dissolving oxygen in the can for a longer shelf life) or to create nitro beers without a widget (check out its Ditch the Widget campaign). Now dig these other cool benefits:
- Compact Size — enables installation in limited spaces
- Exactrack — an all new EDS (Electric Dosing System) provides supreme accuracy. You can proportionally control the amoun the actuator opens and make dosing duration changes in increments of 0.1 ms.
- RemoteDose Standard — monitor, troubleshoot and make adjustments while connected to your network.
- SoftDose Compatible — Chart’s proven technology for hot fill, posder and granular applications.
- MicroDose Standard — the Pack Premier has a controller function that allows dosing pressure adjustments.
- Industry Leading Warranty — four-year vacuum warranty, one-year controller warranty.