The art and science of asking questions is the source of our knowledge. The curious (whether businessman or brewmaster) is more likely to find answers, solutions and success. It could be questions on technique and ingredients. It might be investigations into trademarks or finance. It could very well be queries about branding and marketing for your craft beer.
- How do you calculate brand positioning using a matrix?
- How do you define your brewery’s culture through branding?
- Branding or marketing? What does your brewery need first?
- How can you brand a brewery with no apparent differentiator?
- What is authenticity’s role in branding your craft beer?
- Some jerk already took my brewery name, so now what?
Good questions deserve quality answers, and that’s where CODO Design Partner Isaac Arthur steps into the spotlight (cue light applause). He’s hosting a Craft Brewing Business webinar on branding on March 30, titled, “A crash course in craft beer branding.” This webinar is aimed at helping you express the heart of your brand to consumers, and it will be the perfect opportunity to answer almost any marketing or branding questions you have about beer (from one of the industry’s top bosses).
Why do you brew the beer you brew, and why does this matter to the people you want to drink it? Arthur will cover positioning your brewery, developing your core values, finding your brand essence and framing your origin story. Then, he’ll get hands on by discussing your brewery name, logo and website. Jeesh, he’s doing this all FOR FREE, and we’d pity the fool that did not to sign up right here. Mark your calendars. March 30!