The Craft Brewers Conference and BrewEXPO America is the biggest event of the year for the craft beer industry. There’s a lot to see and do, and to help you navigate it all, we present this #CBC2019 preview series. The 2019 BrewEXPO takes place at the Denver Convention Center from April 8 to 11.
GR-X Manufacturing | 9052
GR-X Manufacturing offers a variety of bottle and can depalletizing systems – ranging from entry-level manual half-height units up to full-height automated high speed systems.
At the CBC, GR-X will be showcasing its stainless-steel full-height automatic can depalletizer with newly designed compact side-grip lowerator. The side-grip lowerator gently grips cans and lowers them from discharge height to line level. Unit features tool-less muti-point adjustability to handle a large range of can sizes for quick and easy changeovers, thereby eliminating the need for multiple rod-chutes or bulky change out parts.
Full-Height Automatic Can Depalletizer features:
- Accepts 44” x 56” pallets (full or half-height)
- Stainless-steel body to prevent rust or paint chips
- Motorized sweep assembly frame
- Pneumatic slip-sheet removal system
- Enclosed top frame to help minimize container contamination
- Single-filing outfeed conveyor with VFD
- Electronically interlocked pallet bay access door
- User friendly HMI touch screen controls
- Compact side-grip lowerator
- Reduced footprint to save valuable floor space
- Optional ionized air-rinse system
Suggestion: Attend CBB‘s free webinar — Bottling Your Brand: What Craft Brewers Need to Know about Trademark Protection by clicking right here.