What could be better than sampling among more than 3,000 beers from more than 700 breweries over three days? How about doing it for free? Every year thousands of thirsty homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts descend upon Denver to sample the largest selection of commercial beer in the world at the Great American Beer Festival (GABF). It’s a chance to try beer that isn’t distributed in your neighborhood, to run into your favorite pro brewers and to talk beer with a few thousand of your closest friends.
This year, the American Homebrews Association (AHA) wants to send you and a guest on one heckuva trip to the GABF. Entering is as easy as being an AHA member. Here are the details:
- Join the AHA or renew your membership between August 1-August 31
- Use coupon code GABF14 when checking out to enter into the random drawing
- AHA Lifetime Members are automatically entered
The lucky AHA member who wins will receive:
- Two tickets to each session of the 2014 GABF
- Airfare (reimbursable up to $700)
- Hotel stay for two for three nights
- Prize giveaway rules apply
Homebrewers! Win a free trip to Great American Beer Festival http://t.co/Bdv0Xzjnrj via @craftbrewingbiz
The Tool Ticket says
The Tool Ticket liked this on Facebook.
Homebrewers! Win a free trip to Great American Beer Festival http://t.co/poRi1J6muI via @craftbrewingbiz
Bruce Farmer says
Bruce Farmer liked this on Facebook.
Lorraine Deffenbaugh says
Lorraine Deffenbaugh liked this on Facebook.