Kary Shumway is one of the big brains that makes Craft Brewing Business one of the best trade sites in brewing. His articles are some of the most read on the site, tackling subjects from selling your distribution rights to creating a kick-ass sales plan. For the past 20 years, Shumway has worked as a chief financial officer for a beer distributor. He is also a CPA that’s prepared hundreds of budgets and financial statements. He understands what makes breweries and distributors tick and can guide uncertain brewers through the process of getting their brands the attention they deserve via his consulting services at Craft Brewery Finance. Still not convinced? Maybe check out this Three Steps to Brewery Greatness campaign and survey and see if his company is a fit for your brewery. And don’t forget to check out his awesome and free portfolio of CBB business articles.
Three Steps to Brewery Greatness
- Answer the focusing questions below so we have a good idea of what you want to accomplish. When completed, email your answers to [email protected]
- Review the coaching/consulting package at the bottom, so you’ll have a good idea of features, benefits and pricing.
- Schedule a 20-minute discovery call to talk through the project and determine if your are a good fit to work together.
- Q: What do you need help with? Be as specific as possible about the problem you need to solve or opportunity you want to tackle.
- Q: What is the ideal outcome or result you want to achieve? What does it look like?
- Q: How urgent is this project? How important to tackle this (1 to 10)?
- Q: What’s your timeframe for this project: 1) ASAP, 2) within the next few months, 3) sometime this year?
$995/month CFO in a box package. What you’ll get: Unlimited email access, a one-hour kick-off coaching call, two 45-minute coaching calls per month, subscription to the weekly premium Craft Brewery Finance newsletter and full access to the Craft Brewery Finance membership resources. Membership resources include all the courses, guides and tools located in the Craft Brewery Finance Shop. We think that’s a steal.