Here’s a cool idea. What better way to build better relationships with your clientele then to go drinking with them in exotic locations? Ninkasi Brewing Co. just announced a new partnership with tour operator, Zephyr Adventures of Red Lodge, Mont. Their goal is to enhance the beer culture and community of Ninkasi Brewing by bringing family, friends and fans of the brewery to Belgium on a beer-lovers trip of a lifetime this Sept. 16-22.
The “Over the Pond: Belgium Bound with Ninkasi Brewing” trip features six nights and seven days of travel lead by Zephyr tour guides and accompanied by Ninkasi founding brewer and co-founder, Jamie Floyd. Sign us up.
“Nikos [Ridge] and I founded Ninkasi on the principle to make products for our customers and run operations for our employees that contribute to a higher quality of life for all and including the communities and individuals where we do business,” relayed Floyd. “I am excited to represent these principles while traveling with a group of beer lovers to Belgium, where beer is an integral part of the cultural foundation and social connectivity of the country.”
The trip includes visits to over a dozen breweries, abbeys and beer museums in six cities and villages in Belgium; highlights of the itinerary are:
- Spending quality beer time in Belgium with Ninkasi Founding Brewer/Owner, Jamie Floyd.
- Tasting and learning about the many different styles of beer in Belgium which make the country’s beer culture unique and including visits to: Cantillon, who relies on the natural yeasts from their neighborhood for fermentation, sipping on Orval Abbaye beer in the only location in the world that offers it on tap, and visiting Brasserie Caracole which still uses wood fired heat in their brewing facility.
- Staying in unique accommodations like Het Anker, a convent come brewery/hotel, overlooking the city of Dinant.
- Exceptional cuisine in a country also known for its culinary expertise and beer-paired dinners.
- A leader in group travel in the United States and abroad for 18 years, Zephyr Adventures created the Belgium Beer Tour to “meet the rising demand for fun and educational travel oriented to travelers interested in beer” comments Zephyr Adventures owner, Allan Wright. He adds that the tour with Ninkasi Brewing “is a natural fit for two companies whose missions are aligned. This partnership represents an opportunity for a beer traveler to immerse him or herself in another country’s unique beer culture and appreciate how different every brewery and country crafts their beverage.” Additional information regarding the Over the Pond: Belgium Bound with Ninkasi Brewing tour can be found on the Zephyr Adventures website.