Craft breweries across the country are gearing up to grow operations, expand distribution and feed the need of the exploding craft beer enthusiasm in the drinking marketplace. What brands in particular should we be on the look out for? The team at 24/7 Wall Street, a site that houses all sorts of financial news and opinion, conducted an SEC filing search and posted a list of breweries that have filed in the last six months. Here is a portion of the results:
- Armadillo Brewing Co. LLC of Frisco, Texas, filed to raise up to $750,000.
- Beer Army Investors LP of Trenton, N.C., filed as a limited partnership to raise up to $480,000.
- Beer By Design Brewery of Brighton, Colo., filed to raise up to $420,000.
- Beltway Brewing Co. LLC of Sterling, Va., filed to raise up to $1.4 million.
- Black Abbey Brewing Co. LLC of Nashville filed to raise up to $850,000.
- Bogus Brewing Inc. of Boise, Idaho, filed to raise up to $1 million.
- Greenport Brewing Co. LLC of Greenport, N.Y., filed to raise up to $1.5 million.
- Harris Brewing LLC of Portland, Ore., filed to raise up to $1 million.
- Heretic Brewing Co. of Pittsburg, Calif., filed to raise up to $1 million.
- Independence Brewing Co. Inc. of Austin, Texas, filed to raise up to $800,000.
- Land-Grant Brewing Co. of Columbus, Ohio, filed to raise $1 million.
- Lonerider Brewing Co. of Raleigh, N.C., filed to raise up to $1.1 million.
- Magnolia Brewing Co. LLC of San Francisco filed to raise up to $2.2 million.
- 2 Way Brewing Co. of Newburgh, N.Y., filed to raise up to $850,000.
- Union Craft Brewing Co. LLC of Baltimore filed to raise $800,000.
- Wisconsin Brewing Co. LLC of Verona, Wisc., filed to raise $8 million.
There were 27 breweries listed in all. To view the complete list, head over to 24/7 Wall Street.