Mmmmm.…Musburger. It’s one of your favorite kinds of burgers no doubt. Well that’s not even the main course at the National Beer Wholesalers Association’s (NBWA’s) 80th Annual Convention and Trade Show, which will be held October 8-11 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. It’s true the renowned sportscaster Brent Musburger will speak during the NBWA convention, but the real meat of this event is the 22 education seminars.
“In addition to an outstanding lineup of general session speakers and more than 200 exhibitors participating in this year’s trade show, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse selection of education seminars taught by leading experts in their industries,” said NBWA President and CEO Craig Purser. “From warehouse operations to sales strategies, draught beer quality, HR trends, finding new tax savings or getting your legal house in order — this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars include (drum roll, please):
- The 36-Month Employee
- Adding Value to Your Distributorship via Companion Products
- Beer Industry Data Review
- Delivering Effective Sales Meetings
- The Future of Beer Retailing
- The Future of Direct Store Delivery: Strategies to Improve Operations and Delivery Efficiencies
- Get Your Legal House in Order!
- Hang Together or Hang Alone (How a State’s Regulatory and Legal Environment Impact Business Value)
- How Current and Next Generations Can Work Together to Build Effective Next Gen Leadership
- How to Gain the Trust of Brewers Who Didn’t Choose You
- How to Turn Property into Tax Savings
- I Love Incentive Tracking!
- Investing in Performance
- Managing a Growing Portfolio
- Managing Your Health Care Costs for the Future
- Organization Structure Watchouts: Improving Structure and Effectiveness
- Power Play Strategies: David vs. Goliath
- Re-Thinking Performance Management
- Selling Draught Beer Quality
- This Is Not Your Grandfather’s Beverage Warehouse Anymore
- Truth from the Trenches About Warehouse Automation
Registration is available online at www.nbwa.org/convention. Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace can be made online or by calling (866) 227-5944. Reference the National Beer Wholesalers Association or NBWA to receive the group rates of $209+tax per night for the Julius Tower and $217+tax per night in the Palace, Augustus and Octavius Towers. The last day to make hotel reservations and receive the discounted room rate is September 8, 2017. The NBWA guest room block can sell out prior to this date. Once the block is sold out, room rates cannot be guaranteed.
For more details, please visit the convention page of NBWA’s website at www.nbwa.org/convention. Follow #NBWAVegas on social media for additional updates.