Soon, New Belgium Brewing Co. will distribute in all 50 states. And really what better brand should be spread across the United States — employee owned, amazing philanthropy, environmental steward and just generally good goddamn beer come out of New Belgium. Currently sold throughout the United States with the exception of Oklahoma and the upper northeast, New Belgium will open Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Oklahoma in the first half of 2017. With a second brewery in Asheville, N.C., coming online in 2016, New Belgium has capacity to finally lock in the national footprint.
New Belgium is proud to partner with the following distributors:
Vermont: (March 20)
- Baker Distributing Corporation (M/C)
- New Hampshire (March 20)
- Clark Distributors (AB)
- White Mountain Distributors (AB)
- New Hampshire Distributors, Inc. (AB)
- Bellavance Beverage Company, Inc. (AB)
Maine (April 24)
- Pine State Trading Co. (M/C)
- National Distributors, Inc. (AB)
- Oklahoma (Feb 6)
- Capital Distributing (M/C)
- Hitchcock Distributing Inc. (M/C)
- Glazers Beer and Beverage (M/C)
- Jett Distributing Company (M/C)
- LDF Sales and Distributing Co. (M/C)
- Pope Distributing Company (M/C)
- Southwest Sales Inc. (Coors)
Oklahoma Beer Imports
Only Oklahoma Beer Imports will handle full strength New Belgium beer for sale in independent liquor stores while all other wholesalers will distribute 3.2 percent abv Fat Tire through grocery channels.
“It feels great to lock in these final states for distribution,” said New Belgium’s Northeast and Canada Sales Director, Rich Rush. “We have always taken a very measured approach to growth and that model has served us well. That said, it’s immensely fulfilling to know that we’ll be a fully national brand with distribution in all 50 states this year.”
New Belgium will enter each market with a mix of year-round, seasonal release and specialty beers in all draft, bottles and canned formats.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.