Ohanafy announced the launch of its flagship product for craft breweries, an end-to-end craft beverage management software built on Salesforce. Natalie Waggett, co-founder and CEO at Ohanafy, says what started as a passion project is now a “passion product” focused on helping craft beverage manufacturers drive revenue and reduce expenses.
“This industry has been underserved by technology,” she says. “Seeing the challenges firsthand and not being able to solve them was unacceptable to me as a consultant and technology advocate. We are so proud to help the entrepreneurs in this industry by providing access to world class software built for business owners on Main Street USA.”
“Our industry can be a bit old fashioned and slow to change so it’s great to be hands-on in developing a technology that will aid us in being successful,” adds Jud Watkins, Wrightsville Beach Brewery, and Ohanafy Advisor.
Some of the features and benefits of Ohanafy include:
- Sales tools and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to streamline and drive selling behaviors
- Delivery oversight to manage the efforts getting products into the marketplace
- Inventory and production management to maximize margins and reduce COGS
- In-bedded KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and guidance to drive effective operations
- Distributor relationship management
- Employee management to help retain employees
Ohanafy will be available in September 2022.