We’ve talked about how to throw cool events and strikeout on lucrative partnerships to bolster your brand and do something cool for your customers. Take this one as yet another case-in-point: Colorado-based Oskar Blues Brewery and Icelantic Skis have teamed up to bring the hottest concert lineup at the coldest time of the year. On Jan. 29, 2016, iconic Red Rocks Amphitheater will awaken in the middle of its winter hibernations for one killer night to celebrate snow sports, music and lifestyle in colorful Colorado. This year marks the fifth year of celebration for the Colorado winter tradition and the bar is high.
Road to the Rocks is a national sweepstakes and presents three fortunate souls, and one very lucky friend each, the ultimate Colorado experience. Winners of this sweepstakes will be flown to Denver for four days of snow, beer and a Winter on the Rocks VIP get down. The entry is free and easy. No excuses.
Each prize package includes:
- A pair of Oskar Blues PINNER Throwback IPA custom Icelantic Pioneer skis
- Two round-trip airline tickets to Colorado originating in the continental U.S.
- Complimentary lodging for four nights
- A Jeep to drive for the duration of the stay (three nights, four days)
- A pair of two-day lift tickets to any of Colorado Ski Country USA’s official Mountain Resorts
- Two VIP tickets to Winter on the Rocks at Red Rocks Amphitheater
- A meet-and-greet with the show’s headliner
- Invites to the VIP after party
- Oskar Blues Brewery tour
The 5th Annual Winter on the Rocks features the Road to the Rocks program on 5 million Dale’s Pale Ale cans, which are currently in markets in all 46 states in which Oskar Blues’ beer is available. The sweepstakes runs through Jan. 7, 2016, at 5 p.m. MST. The winners will be randomly selected.
Icelantic’s Winter on the Rocks is Colorado’s premier outdoor winter concert. Attracting national headliners, the event brings more than 10,000 passionate music enthusiasts to the world’s most iconic outdoor amphitheater, Red Rocks.