We’ve talked about how to use events to build your craft brewery’s brand, but how about this for a promotion? Oskar Blues Brewery is featuring the Road to the Rocks program on 7 million Dale’s Pale Ale cans, which are currently in markets in all 36 states in which Oskar Blues beer is available. Also, again this year, Oskar Blues is brewing the limited edition IceyPA, a Pale Ale dry-hopped with Nelson Sauvin, at both breweries in Colorado and North Carolina. The sweepstakes runs through Jan. 9, 2015, at 5 p.m. MST. The winners will be randomly selected and announced on Jan. 12, 2015.
Three Grand Prize Road to the Rocks winners will receive:
- Round trip tickets for two (within the continental U.S.) to Colorado from Jan. 28 through Feb. 1, 2015.
- Complimentary lodging for four nights.
- A new Jeep to drive during the stay.
- An ARTA Tequila helicopter ride.
- Two VIP tickets to Winter on the Rocks at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
- A meet and greet with the show’s headliner.
- Invite to the VIP after party.
- Backstage Oskar Blues Brewry tour & firkin tapping at the Tasty Weasel Taproom.
- Dinner and music at Oskar Blues Home Made Liquids & Solids Restaurant.
- Two two-day lift tickets of any of Colorado Ski Country USA’s official Mountain Resorts.
- Free demo skis from Icelantic’s New Ski Quiver.
- Two pases to SIA’s Snow Show.
- A pair of Oskar Blues custom Icelantic Nomad RKR skis to take home.
You can check out all the details on the Icelantic website.