Climax Packaging Machinery, a packaging machine manufacturer, announced that it will unveil a new version of the Strate-Line case packer at the Craft Brewers Conference/Brew Expo show in April.
For the last 60 years of an almost 100-year history, Climax Packaging Machinery has been building Case Packers for customers. Climax has focused on developing systems for glass and plastic bottles, and they have become pretty good at it. The company’s next step is to expand its machine offerings to the rapidly growing craft beer market. With one system already in use producing over 6 cases per minute it is safe to say that they have done it again.
Features of the new Strate-Line Case Packer:
- Versatility. One machine that can pack bottles and cans.
- Adjustability. Run both tab lock and newly erected cases on the same machine.
- Small Footprint. A compact 4 ft wide by 8 ft long footprint.
- Speed. Capable of packing over 168 bottles or cans per minute.
- Changeover. Simple and quick tool free changeover.
- Affordability. 65K ALL DAY! (not including change parts).
Check out Climax’ latest innovation at booth #2297 at the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America in Portland.