It is Friday, and even reading this Friday Fun! feels like work. But luckily, after reading this post, you may be a step ahead for finding that perfect beer to kick the weekend off right. We are here to spread the word about the Craft Beer Planit app that is focused on one thing: selling beer.
“Our purpose is to get craft beers into the hands of craft beer drinkers as quickly and easily as possible,” said the big brains at Craft Beer Planit. “The availability and distribution of the beers is the most accurate information possible because it is supplied directly from the brewery and its distributors.”
Features of the app include:
- Retailer search filter by store and restaurant/bar/event. A directory with more than 2,700 production breweries and brewpubs searchable by state with direct links to websites.
- Complete description of the full line of the brewers’ craft beers with search-by-style functionality
- Map to retailer location with point-to-point directions through geo-locating functionality
- Distance to retailer location via map or list of locations based on a user-defined search area
- Retailer contact information readily available (phone number and address)
- Give your customers a safe ride home with single-click access for a taxi or UBER (coming soon!)
Check out the video below to see the app in action versus your standard web browser experience: