Sestra Systems is a Sterling, Virginia-based manufacturer of smart, cloud-connected dispensing equipment. The company makes (made?) these cool TapWise dispensing solutions for wine, beer and basically any product you’d like to serve via a tap.
These small, modular TapWise dispensing systems allow owners to electronically control each pour with cool technology like:
- Push to Pour controls (fast, intuitive, push-button controls that improve service quality and speed);
- a Pour Control System (electronically dispense every serving with precision down to a fraction of an ounce);
- Touchless Tap (hands-free taps that ensure a smooth, fresh pour every time) and
- Smart FOB (designed to keep your beverages flowing smoothly by controlling the pressure and preventing foam from filling the line).
Just consider the benefits of pouring a precise pint of beer every time with no hands — create less waste (no more buckets of foam), eliminate theft, increase speed, keep it super clean and make employees and customers happier.
I bring this up because the entire contents of a former Sestra Systems site located in Sterling is currently up for auction — due to a complete plant closure. Capital Recovery Group (CRG) is facilitating the auction for the custom beverage dispensing system manufacturer.
In fact, bidding has already started, and the online-only auction will begin closing on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
There’s a lot of things being sold here, but some of these dispensing systems are like $100 right now. View the entire auction right here.
It’s not just dispensing equipment. Highlights of this auction include:
- complete portable beer and wine bars;
- spirits and cold-brew dispensers assembly, test and prototype equipment;
- 36- to 84-in. kegerators;
- portable bar units, assembled and ready to outfit;
- service vehicles;
- field service kits and tools;
- woodshop and machine shop equipment;
- warehouse equipment and racking;
- stainless steel tables and benches;
- complete IP and IT asset package;
- $3.5 Million+ at cost OEM repair and replacement parts, supplies and stores inventory including keg connections and taps, valves and pumps;
- electrical components;
- computer system components including microprocessors and PCB boards;
- flexible plastic and copper tubing;
- all stainless steel fittings and hardware;
- stainless steel and aluminum components;
- electrical wire and harnesses and HOLY CRAP THAT’S A LOT. Personally, I’m hot for this 3D printer for the CBB offices.
A public inspection of the assets will take place on Monday and Tuesday, May 8 and 9, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. To view everything available for sale, register to bid and to receive further information, feel free to contact CRG at 860.623.9060 or go www.crgllc.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.