Tennessee, you’ve been officially warned. Tampa’s Cigar City Brewing Co. will be kicking off 2017 with the addition of Tennessee to the brewery’s distribution network. Lock up your kids and family members. You know, so you can get some first.
This marks the first new state to receive deliveries of Cigar City’s award-winning beer in over four years. Cigar City will be partnering with Nashville’s Lipman Brothers Distributing, serving middle Tennessee including the cities of Nashville, Chattanooga and Knoxville. Twelve ounce cans of Jai Alai IPA, Maduro Brown Ale, Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale, Invasion Pale Ale and Tampa-Style Lager can currently be found in this new market, with draft beer to follow shortly behind.
“It’s been a long time coming but for the first time in many years, we’re able to introduce a brand-new market to our Tampa-inspired ales and lagers,” said Cigar City’s El Lector, Neil Callaghan. “Tennessee’s beer community is one that’s educated and excited about new and innovative craft beer, so the decision to expand to the Volunteer State was an easy one. Lipman Brothers’ talented team has been bringing Tennessee the world’s finest craft beer for years and their commitment to putting the freshest product into beer lover’s hands matches our own commitment to brewing the most innovative, highest quality products.”
Market launch events will be taking place in Nashville from January 16 through January 20 with numerous Cigar City representatives present, including Cigar City’s COO Justin Clark and El Lector, Neil Callaghan. These events will be good opportunities for Tennessee’s craft beer fans to enjoy some of the first Cigar City beer to be shipped to the state and to learn about Cigar City Brewing’s brand and people who know it best.
Cigar City Brewing’s beer, including award-winning Jai Alai IPA, is now available in seven states encompassing Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York and Tennessee. Cigar City ales and lagers are also exported to the country of Denmark.
Cigar City Brewing’s Tennessee launch events:
- 5 PM: Flying Saucer Nashville (111 10th Ave S #310, Nashville)
- 4 PM: Jack Brown’s (1123 3rd Ave N, Nashville)
- 4 PM: Hop Stop (2909 Gallatin Pike, Nashville)
- 7 PM: 12 South (2318 12th Ave S, Nashville)
- 6 PM: Smoker’s Abbey: (604 Gallatin Ave, Nashville)
- 7 PM: 3 Crow Bar (1024 Woodland St, Nashville)
- 7 PM: Tenn Sixteen (1016 Woodland St, Nashville)
- 4 PM: Craft Brewed (2502 Franklin Pike, Nashville)
- 4 PM: Red Dog Wine and Spirits (1031 Riverside Dr, Franklin)
- 7 PM: Brewhouse Midtown (1900 Broadway, Nashville)
- 7:30 PM: Brewhouse South (1855 Galleria Blvd, Franklin)
- 4 PM: Maryland Farms Wine and Spirits (101 Creekside Crossing #800, Brentwood)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.