But here’s a consolation prize: a big city in your state or a neighboring state is probably hosting “the nation’s largest celebration of locally brewed craft beer,” according to the press release. How big, you ask yourself suspiciously? Well, right now, more than 300 craft brewers signed up to pour alongside Sierra Nevada, which should make for a most epic traveling circus.
Sierra Nevada will be partnering with 30 talented breweries to make six regional brewing teams. Together, these teams will be creating an all-new, one-time-only mixed pack of beers coming out May 2016. Visit SierraNevada.com/BeerCamp to learn more. The festival lineups include the six original BCAA collaboration beers (available in stores in May) and an incredibly diverse selection of beers from regional brewmasters and beyond. Tickets include a collector’s edition sampling glass, tastings, local eats and live entertainment.
When and where?
- Sat., June 4: Tampa, Fla. Curtis Hixon Park (600 N Ashley Drive, 33602) from 6-10 p.m. EST.
- Sat., June 11: Seattle, Lake Union Park (860 Terry Avenue N, 98109) from 1-5 p.m. PST.
- Sat., June 11: Milwaukee, Veteran’s Park (1010 N Lincoln Memorial Drive, 53202) from 3-7 p.m. CST.
- Sat., June 18: San Francisco, Pier 35 (1454 The Embarcadero, 94133) from 1-5 p.m. PST.
- Sat., June 18: Boston, City Hall Plaza (City Hall Square, 02109) from 1-5 p.m. EST.
- Sat., June 25: Los Angeles, Queen Mary Event Park (1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach, 90802) from 1-5 p.m. PST.
More BCAA factoids:
- Tickets on-sale online only at: www.sierranevada.com/beercamp
- Advance General Admission: $50
- Advance Early Access: $70 (get in an hour early!)
- Designated Driver Ticket: $35