Back at the 2013 Craft Brewers Conference, Verallia, the second largest global manufacturer of glass containers for the food and beverage industry, debuted its new 12oz Heritage and Pinnacle bottles in cases of 24. Fast forward a few months
Since returning from Washington D.C., the company has improved its craft brewer customer experience on BuyOurBottles.com (BOB). Some notable site enhancements include:
- A product slider on the homepage to easily view all of BOB’s products.
- A clickable homepage map of the BOB warehouses that provides driving directions from your location if you choose to pick up your order.
- An “Instant Quote” option on each product page that calculates the price of your bottles along with the shipping and handling cost. You can then email a copy of the quote to yourself or a friend.
- An FAQ section.
The company also included a tip section in its latest press announcement concerning shipping beer bottles outside of the country:
- Contact a trans-loading facility, and establish an account so your BOB shipment can be sent to a U.S. address.
- Arrange transportation from the trans-loading facility to your final shipping destination.
- Place your order on www.BuyOurBottles.comusing the shipping address of the trans-loading facility.
BOB will deliver your beer bottles to the trans-loading facility. At that point, the beer bottle shipment will be transferred and delivered to you per the arrangements made in Step two. BOB’s glass manufacturing operations are located within the U.S. with four warehouses strategically located to provide fast delivery to craft brewers. Direct shipments are available within the lower 48 states or customers can pick up their order from the warehouse.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.