Within the last few years, Ziemann companies from Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and China have grown together under the umbrella of the CIMC Enric Tank and Process B.V. (CETP). From now on, the companies will be presenting themselves under a common company name.
In the future, all companies belonging to the CETP Group will be operating in the market under the corporate name Ziemann Holvrieka — a common company name symbolizing “Everything from a single source.” The country-specific assignment is ensured by means of the legal form, such as GmbH or B.V.
This change of the name emphasizes the joint activities of the companies and underlines that the brand Ziemann Holvrieka always provides individual and tailor-made solutions from a single source. The services are offered worldwide, with the highest quality and the reliability of a global group of experts.
Effective now, the companies will be operating under the following names:
- Ziemann Holvrieka GmbH (formerly Ziemann International GmbH), Germany
- Ziemann Holvrieka B.V. (formerly Holvrieka Ido B.V.), The Netherlands
- Ziemann Holvrieka International B.V. (formerly Holvrieka International BV), The Netherlands
- Ziemann Holvrieka A/S (formerly Holvrieka Danmark A/S), Denmark
- Ziemann Holvrieka N.V. (formerly Holvrieka N.V.), Belgium
- Ziemann Holvrieka Asia Co., Ltd. (formerly Holvrieka China Co. Ltd.), China
Ziemann companies unify under single common name https://t.co/LK28CZaEY7 via @craftbrewingbiz
RT @CraftBrewingBiz: Brewhouse experts Ziemann companies unify under single common name. https://t.co/8MQTjScQER