The Brewers Association made diversity and inclusion two of its key missions last year, hired a diversity ambassador and is kicking off 2019 with a new collection of best practice guides that lay the groundwork for addressing, creating and managing a diversity and inclusion program.
Authored by Dr. J. Nikol Jackson-Beckham, the association’s diversity ambassador, these member-only resources are designed to help a business with everything from starting the conversation about why diversity matters and what it means to them to setting up a framework to assess the success of a diversity and inclusion program.
Designed for breweries of all sizes, this five-part series of best practice resources provides expert guidance to those businesses who wish to invest in their diversity and inclusion efforts but may not know where to start. Each easy-to-follow resource averages a 20- to 30-minute read and builds in progression from the previous guide. The resources are:
- Laying the Groundwork for Diversity and Inclusion
- Best Practices for Implementing Diversity and Inclusion: Diversifying Your Fans
- Best Practices for Implementing Diversity and Inclusion: Diversifying Your Hands
- Best Practices for Implementing Diversity and Inclusion: Diversifying Your Brand
- Assessing Your Efforts in Diversity and Inclusion
Great stuff. Members can view and download the resources here.