We thought nothing could beat the many tentacle’d octopus growler that Delaware’s Romanick Pottery made last year, but this beautiful hop-themed beer vessel looks just as arty and amazing (and a little too nice to drink out of, but you can). Paul and Tonya Romanick have thrown over two thousand handcrafted growlers on their potter’s wheels. You can easily order custom growlers on their website, but after you see the Dogfish Head Brewery’s holy grail for hop heads above you probably won’t want anything else. It’s a piece of handcrafted art that you can put your artesian beer into. Folks rave about how well they hold beer too. Now gimme!
Friday Fun: The coolest beer growler ever (which of course has tentacles)
You might also like...
Search The Site
- Going Metal: Ninkasi Brewing aims to introduce cans in January 2018
- This yeast management app gives you direct access to your yeast data, anytime, anywhere
- Fact: Vermont is a craft mecca, data shows top selling beers in state are independent
- Here’s a very specific guide to opening a brewery in Frederick County, Maryland
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- Alaskan Brewing is giving the Chicago market a shot
- Watch: Nine creative ways to use the independent craft brewer seal from the BA
- BMI partners with Brewers Association, promotes music licensing discount
- How to keep your brewery floors free from ‘sweating slab syndrome’
- Cool loot we get in the mail: Postpartum beer packages provide much needed relaxation
- Beer brands continue to grow by creating destination breweries, bars around the U.S.
- How to keep your brewery floors free from ‘sweating slab syndrome’August 22, 2017
- Beer brands continue to grow by creating destination breweries, bars around the U.S.August 21, 2017
- Cool loot we get in the mail: Postpartum beer packages provide much needed relaxationAugust 21, 2017
- Advertising law crash course for craft breweriesAugust 16, 2017
- Keep’em separated: Discussing small brewing centrifuges with Germany’s FlottwegAugust 15, 2017
- Enjoy these totally metal pics of Tröegs’ eight new 1,000-barrel fermentersAugust 14, 2017