Craft Beer. Food. Music. Games. Did we just describe the best day of the summer? Yup! August 22, 2015, will be the inauguration of what No-Li Brewhouse hopes will become an annual celebration of craft beer culture in Spokane, the ‘KAN JamBEERee. I’s have been dotted; T’s have been crossed, and it’s finally time to announce the guest breweries that will be partying in the ‘KAN!
- Alameda Brewing Co. – Portland, Ore.
- Base Camp Brewing Co. – Portland, Ore.
- Black Raven Brewing Co. – Redmond, Wash.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. – Paso Robles, Calif.
- Oakshire Brewing – Eugene, Ore.
- Payette Brewing Co. – Boise, Id.
- Schooner Exact Brewing Co. – Seattle
Each brewery will be pouring two specialty beers for attendees to enjoy. Though No-Li will reveal the line-up as it gets closer to the JamBEERee, there have been whispers of a possible Thai basil and mango infusion, maybe a cherry hibiscus libation, and, dare we say, a “dreamy” new brew from No-Li themselves!
Local food trucks, live music, Beer-lympics and a dunk tank (yes, you read that right) top off the festivities that will help make this JamBEERee one for the books.
Tickets for this beer bash are $20. Upon entry, attendees will receive five four-ounce taster tokens and have access to 20-plus specialty beers (additional drink tickets will be available for purchase). For details visit the No-Li BeerFest page.