Weber Scientific distributes food safety test kits and laboratory supplies throughout North America, specializing in fulfilling the needs for quality control laboratories. So yea, the company touches on a lot of industries, but its expertise and product offering is crucial for craft breweries. If only everything it offers could be neatly condensed into a 265-page catalogue.
Well, as luck would have it, Weber Scientific is pushing out an updated version of The Lab Book, which is exactly that — a comprehensive buyer’s guide that contains thousands of laboratory products to help efficiently perform quality control testing, plus many exclusive and hard-to-find items.
The catalog is organized by category for quick reference.
- Testing — allergen, rapid and standard bacterial detection, air testing and hygiene monitoring
- Supplies — labware, safety, security, sampling and sanitation
- Instruments — balances, microscopes, thermometers, pH meters, colorimeters and more
- Equipment — autoclaves, centrifuges, furniture, incubators, water baths, mixers and more
- Chemicals — buffers, reagents, standards, cleaners and sanitizers
Don’t miss the advice from this Craft Brewers Conference panel on quality
There are seriously more than 270 new products to flip through in this thing. Some highlights include:
- Expanded line of foodproof rapid PCR tests including GMOs, Salmonella and a combined Enterobacteriaceae and Cronobacter test
- 44 allergen lateral flow residue kits for food or environmental testing, with a competitive line to prevent false negatives
- Many new products for beer quality including Aroxa flavor standards and NBB prepared media
- Expanded selection Peel Plate tests including a new colony counter that saves a snapshot of every plate
- Beef trim sampler for fast flat collection with less error
- A wide range of high-quality reusable polypropylene and polyethylene reagent bottles at disposable pricing
- Dispensers with the world’s only dual inlet technology — refill and rinse without dismounting
- Class E2 and F1 certified weight sets
- An extensive assortment of hand-care soaps, lotions, sanitizers and various dispensers
- Increased selection of plastic-ware ranging from test tubes to pipet tips to PCR tubes and more
- Halo entire laboratory air filtration system
To request a free copy of the new 2017-2018 Product Guide go to weberscientific.com or email [email protected]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.