Weber Scientific distributes food safety test kits and laboratory supplies throughout North America, specializing in fulfilling the needs for quality control laboratories. So yea, the company touches on a lot of industries, but its expertise and product offering is crucial for craft breweries. If only everything it offers could be neatly condensed into a 265-page catalogue.
Well, as luck would have it, Weber Scientific is pushing out an updated version of The Lab Book, which is exactly that — a comprehensive buyer’s guide that contains thousands of laboratory products to help efficiently perform quality control testing, plus many exclusive and hard-to-find items.
The catalog is organized by category for quick reference.
- Testing — allergen, rapid and standard bacterial detection, air testing and hygiene monitoring
- Supplies — labware, safety, security, sampling and sanitation
- Instruments — balances, microscopes, thermometers, pH meters, colorimeters and more
- Equipment — autoclaves, centrifuges, furniture, incubators, water baths, mixers and more
- Chemicals — buffers, reagents, standards, cleaners and sanitizers
There are seriously more than 270 new products to flip through in this thing. Some highlights include:
- Expanded line of foodproof rapid PCR tests including GMOs, Salmonella and a combined Enterobacteriaceae and Cronobacter test
- 44 allergen lateral flow residue kits for food or environmental testing, with a competitive line to prevent false negatives
- Many new products for beer quality including Aroxa flavor standards and NBB prepared media
- Expanded selection Peel Plate tests including a new colony counter that saves a snapshot of every plate
- Beef trim sampler for fast flat collection with less error
- A wide range of high-quality reusable polypropylene and polyethylene reagent bottles at disposable pricing
- Dispensers with the world’s only dual inlet technology — refill and rinse without dismounting
- Class E2 and F1 certified weight sets
- An extensive assortment of hand-care soaps, lotions, sanitizers and various dispensers
- Increased selection of plastic-ware ranging from test tubes to pipet tips to PCR tubes and more
- Halo entire laboratory air filtration system