MobileCanningSystems LLC announced the launch schedule for its next five affiliates. Joining MobileCanning Colorado and Old Dominion Mobile Canning in Virginia, the following affiliates will commence mobile canning operations over the next five months:
• Michigan Mobile Canning, operating out of Kalamazoo and Traverse City, Mich., and covering the state of Michigan and Northeast Indiana on June 24;
• Beer Monks Mobile Canning, based in South El Monte, Calif., and covering the Los Angeles area on July 22;
• Iron Heart Canning, based in Norwalk, Conn., and covering the New York City area, Long Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and the northeast New Jersey area on August 1;
• Buckeye Canning (formerly Mobile Canning Great Lakes), based in the Cleveland area and covering the state of Ohio and Western Pennsylvania on August 26;
• Toucan Mobile Canning, based in Chattanooga, Tenn., and covering Tennessee, Central and Northern Alabama along with Northwest Georgia on September 8;
Other MobileCanningSystems affiliates currently planning to launch operations before the end of the year include:
• Mobile Can Man, based in Trumansburg, N.Y., and covering upstate New York;
• Land of the Sky Mobile Canning, based in Asheville, N.C., and covering the state south of Raleigh and Greensboro as well as South Carolina.
“Our MobileCanningSystems Affiliate program is expanding at a rapid rate,” said Pat Hartman, MobileCanningSystems co-founder and managing partner. “We are excited to be bringing the benefits of mobile canning to craft brewers across the nation through a community of enthusiastic entrepreneurs with a passion for craft beer.”
MobileCanningSystems’ Affiliate Program delivers fast, reliable production canning services to craft breweries using a Wild Goose Canning Technologies MC-250 canning line modified for mobility. In addition, the program provides production supplies, including labeled cans, allowing MobileCanningSystems affiliates to support smaller breweries looking to can at a minimal cost of entry. The MobileCanningSystems approach eliminates the need for craft brewers to outlay capital for canning equipment and for large purchases of packaging inventory that far exceed their production needs and in-house storage capacity.
Based in Longmont, Colo., MobileCanningSystems provides its affiliates with a complete mobile canning system, training and startup support and packages all necessary production supplies to fulfill orders for its affiliates as needed to satisfy the production volume requirements of the craft breweries which they serve.
“The craft brewing industry is embracing cans as the superior package and we are constantly receiving inquiries from brewers looking for a way to get started,” Hartman said. “As our MobileCanningSystems affiliate community grows so does the number of great brews throughout the nation that can be enjoyed in cans.”