ShipCompliant, provider of automated back-office and compliance services to the beverage and alcohol industries, announced the launch of a new solution for craft brewers — ShipCompliant “Beer Edition”, a suite of on-line compliance and distribution management tools that help brewers and beer importers bring products to market faster and more efficiently.
Too often, the complexity of complying with a myriad of state regulations results in critical delays getting products to market while adding significant costs, an important concern in the growing craft brewing industry where seasonal beers play such an important part in a product line. ShipCompliant “Beer Edition” provides an easy, affordable and market-tested solution that eliminates these barriers to success and gives brewers and importers the ability to grow into new markets faster, cheaper and more compliantly while utilizing the latest technology, according to the compay.
ShipCompliant Chief Executive Officer Jason Eckenroth comments: “Our successful experience removing regulatory barriers in the wine and spirits industries has allowed us to replicate the same proven technology for brewers and importers. By providing tools to overcome these regulatory barriers, your business can expand and succeed faster while saving significant time, money and headaches.”
The benefits of “Beer Edition” to brewers and importers include:
- Enter new markets with automated state registration packets;
- Plan new label art and styles by first exploring our database of 2 million registered label images;
- Streamline reporting requirements with automated state gallonage and tax forms, specifically for brewers and beer importers;
- Know the rules for expanding your distribution with our database of state rules and management of state and federal licenses;
- Launch your latest seasonals right the first time with the industry’s only fully integrated TTB COLA application; and
- Free phone and online support and one-on-one training sessions.
The industry got its first look at ShipCompliant “Beer Edition” at the Craft Brewers Conference (Booth #1834) in Denver. You can also learn more at www.ShipCompliant.com/beer.
ShipCompliant launches automated beer compliance software #CBC2014 – Craft Brewing Business http://t.co/9SvcNrNzh7 via @craftbrewingbiz
RT @CraftBrewingBiz: ShipCompliant launches automated beer compliance software #CBC14: http://t.co/NeBADT8fk0 @shipcompliant