At the Craft Brewers Conference and BrewExpo America last week, the beverage filler experts of Meheen and Wild Goose Canning were combining forces in one booth. Awesomely engineered solutions to quickly and seamlessly fill bottles and cans filled their trade show floor space. We caught up with Wild Goose’s Director of International Sales, Andrew Ferguson, who detailed Wild Goose’s most popular solution for filling cans of craft beer — the WGC 250. The WGC 250 four-head filler can can (get it?) 38 to 42 cans per minute. What are its other features? Watch the video above and peruse the specs below:
- Semi-automatic WGC Patented Purge/Fill Station with four fill heads
- WGC Lid Placement Station tracks lids in the chute, and provides accurate dispensing, seating and retention of lids to aid low DO levels
- WGC Patented Seaming Station achieves the most precise seams in its class
- Entire module has a footprint of 38.5 inches by 89.5 inches by 90 inches high (deck height = 46 inches)
- Weight: Approximately 700 lbs.
- Power: Standard 115V, 30AMP. Twist lock, 3-prong plug with approximately 10-foot cord
- Air: Clean, dry air required at 100 psi, 16 cfm (refrigerated air dryer and coalescing air filter mandatory)
- Training: Wild Goose provides on-site for two to three days
- Additional modules include depalletizers, rinse tunnels, inlet pressure/temperature monitors, air packages and more.