Twitter instantly connects people to important information — in concise, up-to-the-second snippets — which can be cataloged and sorted using hashtags . It’s a great tool for craft brewers looking to talk to customers and get customers talking back. Portland, Maine’s Shipyard Brewing Co. wants to use Twitter to get its followers to help folks find its beer locally. Sure it’s easy enough to find Shipyard in Maine, but what about the rest of the world? What about Shipyard fans in Florida or California? You’d be surprised where Shipyard shows up. Help Shipyard and fellow enthusiasts out. Hashtag #sipashipyard and let fans know where you find Shipyard, where you’d like to or anything else you want to tell them. Help the mighty hashtag get you your Shipyard ale. Watch the video above for more info.
Search The Site
- HoneyMoon Brewery wins grand prize in Miller Lite’s Tap the Future competition
- Sin City Brewing will soon have four locations in Las Vegas
- Everything you need to know about Green Flash’s Virginia Beach grand opening (Nov. 13)
- Delaware’s Iron Hill continues setting records with its 20th consecutive GABF win (45 medals overall)
Sign up for our newsletter
Most Popular Today
- What is the growth potential of craft spirits in the U.S.?
- Quick tip on marketing beer to women (and an entire book on it too)
- Enjoy this excellent overview of the Minnesota craft brewing scene (then plan a brewcation)
- Anheuser-Busch wants into your garage now, buys the largest homebrew supply company
- Details on the expansion of New Hampshire’s Schilling Beer Co.
- Poor barley crop in Canada could raise craft beer prices
- R&D tax credit opportunities for craft breweriesOctober 24, 2016
- What is the growth potential of craft spirits in the U.S.?October 20, 2016
- Enjoy this excellent overview of the Minnesota craft brewing scene (then plan a brewcation)October 19, 2016
- Environmental design: Turn your brewery into an immersive brand experienceOctober 18, 2016
- Four Ts at Four: What a brewery needs to know about its IP before considering a saleOctober 17, 2016
- Great Moments in Craft Beer: Canadian brewers protest a corporate ‘Oktoberfest’ by throwing ‘Craftoberfest’ next doorOctober 13, 2016