I’m starting to lose track of all the cool new growlers and insulated pint glass technologies out there. Here’s the latest to hit our inbox: To complement its uKeg, a pressurized growler that keeps draft beer fresh, cold and carbonated, GrowlerWerks has launched the uPint — a double-wall, vacuum-insulated, stainless-steel pint keeps beverages nice and cold.
Inspired by the uKeg, it has the same sleek appearance and was made for beer on the go. An integrated lid with a wide-mouth opening allows for easy sipping, and durable steel adds to portability.
- Double-wall, vacuum-insulated
- 8/18 food grade stainless steel
- Keeps beer and other beverages cold
- Integrated lid with wide opening for easy sipping
- uKeg inspired dimples make for easy gripping